Tuesday, October 30, 2018

S1E4. Welcome to Potter's Bluff: Dead & Buried (1981)


If I ever start a band (which, to be honest, will never happen) I already have a name for it: The Regular Rentals. Back in the '80s my sister and I would watch the same movies again and again and rarely tire of them. If we liked something we really liked something. One of the movies that made it into heavy rotation was Dead & Buried, which remains a favorite of mine to this day. Atmospheric yet violent, confusing as all get-out, with an amazing cast including Grandpa Joe, Dale Arden, a future Horror Icon, and possibly more people that have appeared on Murder, She Wrote than any other movie.* Listen and witness the moment my brain implodes with questions. Oh so many questions.


*This is most likely not true.--MB

No comments: